Parks & Recreation
Parks Usage Rules
Reservations may be made by calling the Borough Office
at (814) 938-4480.
1. The park is reserved, free-of-charge, on a first come, first served basis.
A Certificate of Liability from your insurance company is required to use the park on a reserved basis, with the Borough named as co-insured.
2. All Borough ordinances must be followed.
3. All vehicles are to be parked in the parking lot only, driving on the sidewalks or in the Park is prohibited.
4. Bring your own garbage bags; garbage is to be removed at the end of your event. Please be sure to leave the area clean and recycle materials properly.
5. If restrooms are used, please flush toilets and pick up any dropped paper or trash.
6. No alcoholic beverages allowed.
7. Pets must be kept on a leash at all times and be with the owner. Owners must clean up after their pet and dispose of waste properly.
8. Please, no loud music, be considerate of the neighbors.
9. The Borough is not responsible for damage; responsibility will lie with the registered party.
10. Do not pour grease, oil or other fluids down any drain, including storm drains.
11. Park closes at dusk, unless otherwise authorized.
12. Donations to the Borough for the use of the park facility are appreciated.